Bob Ramsey is keynote speaker, author and leadership coach.
As one of the world’s foremost authorities on the Köhler Effect, Bob teaches audiences how to motivate extraordinary performance using the power of teams.
Bob delights audiences with fun and inspirational presentations. He’s sure to make your event better with his contagious enthusiasm and worldwide expertise.
Book Bob Ramsey Today!
Past Clients / Events
Popular Keynote Speeches
- “The Indispensable Teammate: Unlocking Team Performance with the Köhler Effect”
- “Don’t Hold the Hammer: Mastering the Art of Delegation for Maximum Performance”
- “The Lion and the Mouse: How to Build Strong Social Bonds with Unlikely Allies”
- And Many More!
Online Training Course
Welcome to my latest online training course: “Motivation Techniques for Leaders”
Do you have goals that require the performance of others? If so, you need to learn the skills of motivation. Whether you are in business, non-profits, sports, community or a family, your success depends on your ability to convince others to take action.
This course is not about forcing people to move. It’s about making them want to move. Not by throwing money at the problem. But through your own skillful use of conversation. Say the right things, and you can get people to move mountains.
In this course, you will learn:
- The 15x most powerful motivational phrases that you can say — including how to say them, when to say them, and an example of using them properly
- How to think like the most successful leaders think
- How to calibrate your personal motivational style
- How to motivate people to step into the unknown
- How to motivate people to persist through the darkness
- How to motivate people to go the extra mile
- How to motivate people to innovate new growth
- How to make your motivational words more powerful
The Leadership Push
In The Leadership Push: How to Motivate Extraordinary Performance from Ordinary Workers, Bob Ramsey explores the consequences of the Köhler Effect, revealing which techniques elicit the strongest motivational results.
Based on years of clinical research, executive surveys, and interviews with real world business leaders, The Leadership Push was written with you in mind. The chapters are short and quickly paced. The research is solid and insightful. The action plan is clear, with a complete workbook embedded into each chapter. There are no filler chapters to waste your time. Every sentence is laser-focused to help you improve your leadership skills.
The Leadership Push has become an instant classic for business leaders. Don’t miss your chance to benefit from this motivational and transformational book. Your attitude, skills, and results will never be the same.
The Coaching Audio
Contact Bob Ramsey
Phone: (618) 406-3263